INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE RESEARCH (IJMSR)
International Journal of Materials Science Research (IJMSR)
established in 2016.
It is a peer –reviewed international journal to be of interest and use to all those concerned with
research in various fields of, or closely related to, materials science research.
International Journal of Materials Science Research (IJMSR) aims to provide a highly readable and
valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come.
The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of
materials science or any closely related fields. The journal also encourages the submission of critical
review articles covering advances in recent research of such fields as well as technical notes.
The scopes include:
- Metallic materials
- Inorganic nonmetallic materials
- Composite materials
- Nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Thin films
- Functionally graded materials
- Advanced characterization methods and techniques
- Computational materials science when coupled with experimentation
- Fundamental materials science
- Interfacial science as relates to material process understanding and improvements
- Material property enhancements through advances in materials processing
- Material property enhancements through material design (especially Materials Genome related)
- Material combinations and design that improve system performance
Editorial Board Members
Publisher Of Journal